Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About Me

Hi my name is Larissa. I'm am going to Winona State University and my major is broadcasting. I enjoy more of the production side rather than being on t.v. where everyone is watching you. There is no way I could survive without music. Elvis Presley and I had many bonding moments. I definitely should have lived in the 60's, everything about that era attracts me. On my free time I love to walk to parks just to sit on the swings and take in the scenery. Barnes and Noble is great! There is nothing better than sipping on a coffee and looking at their huge selection of books. Watching the classic Disney movies and playing Mario Cart with your best friend is the only way to beat stress. I am that person who is always smiling and I'm not afraid to laugh at myself or at the dumb moments in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment